You must be 18 or over to get tattooed. Valid government-issued photo I.D. is mandatory – no exceptions.
We will not quote prices for tattoos through email or over the phone.
Appointments must be made in person with the artist of your choice.
$100 is the shop minimum for tattoos.
To make an appointment, please bring:
- REFERENCE MATERIAL
- VALID, GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D. (EXAMPLES: PASSPORT, DRIVER’S LICENSE)
- $100 CASH DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR APPOINTMENT. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND GOES TOWARDS THE COST OF YOUR TATTOO.
If you live outside the New York area and would like to make an appointment, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- PHONE NUMBER
- DATES YOU WILL BE IN NYC
- TOP 2 CHOICES FOR ARTIST (CHECK ARTIST PAGES FOR EXAMPLES OF THEIR WORK)
- WHERE YOU WANT THE TATTOO
- WHAT SIZE YOU WANT THE TATTOO
- A DESCRIPTION (AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE) OF WHAT YOU WANT TO GET
- ANY PHOTOS YOU WOULD LIKE US TO USE AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR TATTOO
We will respond with a date and time, at which point you will need to pay a $100 deposit using Paypal to secure the appointment.
We do respond to all messages, though it may take us a few days. We appreciate your patience.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY MAKE APPOINTMENTS BY EMAIL FOR CLIENTS WHO WILL BE VISITING FROM OUT OF TOWN. IF YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK, YOU MUST COME IN TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT IN PERSON.