HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
You must be at least 18 years of age to get tattooed in New York City. A valid GOVERNMENT-ISSUED I.D. showing PHOTO and DATE OF BIRTH is mandatory. We make no exceptions!
We will not quote prices for tattoos over the phone or e-mail.
Please contact your artist of choice directly through the links on their artist page.
You are welcome to call ahead to arrange a personal consultation or stop by and discuss your ideas in person.
Artist schedules are posted on their page.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Printed copies of REFERENCE MATERIAL related to your project.
- YOUR VALID, GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D. SHOWING DATE OF BIRTH. (EXAMPLES: PASSPORT, DRIVER’S LICENSE, NON-DRIVER I.D.)
- $100 CASH DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR APPOINTMENT. This is NON-REFUNDABLE and ind is considered partial payment towards the final cost of your tattoo. If you live outside the New York area and would like to make an appointment, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- PHONE NUMBER
- DATES YOU WILL BE IN NYC
- TOP 2 CHOICES FOR ARTIST (CHECK ARTIST PAGES FOR EXAMPLES OF THEIR WORK)
- WHERE YOU WANT THE TATTOO
- WHAT SIZE YOU WANT THE TATTOO
- A DESCRIPTION (AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE) OF WHAT YOU WANT TO GET
- ANY PHOTOS YOU WOULD LIKE US TO USE AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR TATTOO
We will forward your inquiry to the artist of your choice.
We do respond to all messages, though it may take us a few days. We appreciate your patience.